This post may contain Affiliate Links
I recently wrote a post about selling unwanted gift cards with Cardyard – in this post I’m going to be looking at Cardyard’s range of discounted gift cards which are available to purchase online and how buying these could save you money every time you shop.
If you’re thinking about making a large purchase such as a T.V or you shop regularly at the same stores, buying discounted gift cards can be a great way to save money – especially if you usually shop in the sales or use discount codes when shopping online – doing this could save you even more money.
Cardyard sells a range of gift cards and e-gift cards all with a discount, usually around 10% (although discounts could be as much as 25% depending on stock levels). As you can see below they stock gift cards for plenty of popular retailers. When you buy a gift card from Cardyard it’ll actually have more money on it to spend than the price you’re paying, meaning you’re instantly saving money.
One thing I love doing is stacking different discounts to save even more money and buying discounted gift cards is a great way to do this.
For example: I recently had some M&S Food Hall coupons through the post for £3 off a £15 spend. I used a discounted M&S gift card from Cardyard which cost me £22.50 but had £25 on it to spend, so I gained £2.50 for free. Combined with my £3 coupon I saved £4.50. There were a month’s worth of M&S coupons so if I did this each week over the course of a month I’d save almost £20.
And that’s before any in-store offers like the Dine In For Two or buying any items that have been reduced. Shopping this way would allow me to regularly shop at M&S without it costing me much more than my usual discount supermarket.
I’ve come up with a few other great ways to save using discounted gift cards from Cardyard
- Combine a discounted Pizza Express gift card from Cardyard with a 2 for 1 offer from Meerkat Meals or Tastecard and save twice.
- Discounted gift cards can be used to pay online so combine these with voucher codes, for example, River Island currently has a code for 20% off a £75 spend.
- Buy discounted gift cards and use them at shopping outlets where there are already huge discounts
- If you’ve already found something you want to buy, it’s worth popping over to Cardyard to see if you can pick up a gift card and save even more.
Why choose Cardyard for buying discounted gift cards?
- Cardyard are a U.K based company with strong British values about customer service – if you have any issues you’ll be able to speak with them quickly and directly.
- Buying discounted gift cards from eBay or Gumtree just isn’t safe – there’s no guarantee they’ll have any money on and you could be left out of pocket.
- 4.8 out of 5 Rating on Reviews.co.uk
How to buy Discounted Gift Cards from Cardyard
Buying discounted gift cards from Cardyard couldn’t be easier.
Browse the discounted gift cards online and choose one (or several!) that suit you. Make sure you’re aware of whether you’re buying a physical gift card or an eVoucher (these are marked with an e as you can see below). Some retail stores do allow you to print out eGift cards and use them in-store but it’s worth double checking before you buy.
Fill in your address and other details so the discounted gift card can be emailed or posted to you.
Pay for your discounted gift card and Cardyard will do the rest! e-Gift cards are available to you between 5 minutes 1 hour after purchase, subject to payment confirmation. These types of voucher are emailed to you, and can also be collected from the website.
Physical gift cards are available online after purchase – you can view the codes and request the code is emailed to you if required. If purchased before 3 pm on a working day, gift cards are physically dispatched the same day using Royal Mail 1st Class mail.
Enjoy your discounted gift cards! If you have any further questions it’s worth checking out the FAQ’s on the Cardyard website
This is a sponsored post in association with Cardyard