This post may contain Affiliate Links
Struggling with what to get your loved one this Valentines day? Check out EMP for an Amazing range of T.V, Movie and Band related merchandise.
Now, I know a lot of people will think that Valentines day is overrated – that it’s away for big companies to make money, that you should show your partner love everyday. And of course some of that is true. But I have to admit I would be more than a little bit disappointed if my husband didn’t even get me a card. And I’ll admit that I’m not the easiest person to buy gifts for either. I’m super fussy about I chocolate. Severe pollen allergies mean that flowers are a no go for me.
Congratulations to Lisa Parker from London who was the Lucky winner of this Competition!
So, in all honestly, I would actually prefer have something that lasts a little a bit longer, that I can keep or possibly something that get used day to day so I’ll think of my partner whenever I get it out to use. Soppy? Maybe a bit . . .
This is is where EMP.co.uk comes in. They offer a huge range of items that would make perfect gifts mostly based around some of today’s most popular T.V shows, movies and music including Game of Thrones, Rick & Morty, Harry Potter, and Disney.
I’ve put together a quick guide to items I would love as gifts this Valentines and a few things I think would be perfect for my husband too.
- I am in love with these Jack Skellington Pyjama Bottoms!
- As a dedicated Potterhead and proud Hufflepuff this Sweater would be perfect for me.
- Would genuinely have this Map of Westeros in my living room
- How awesome is this Little Mermaid Swimming Costume? (And it’s exclusive to EMP)
- This ‘I Drink and Know Things’ T-shirt. He quotes this all the time.
- I don’t watch The Walking Dead but Hubby does and he would Genuinely love this replica of Negan’s Baseball Bat.
- I’ve tried, but I just don’t get Rick & Morty. Pete, however, loves watching it with my younger brother so he’d love this poster.
- He’s a huge Steel Panther fan and I know he doesn’t have this live album of theirs.
Even better they’ve gifted me a few items to include below as part of a giveaway worth over £60 – so you could be in with a chance of winning some in time for valentines day – perfect for sharing with a loved one, a friend or anyone you think needs a treat.
Here’s what you could win:
- 2 x Game of thrones ‘Throne’ T-shirts in Sizes M & L
- Game of Thrones Wallet
- Rick & Morty Mug
- Beauty and The Beast Choker
- Guns ‘n’ Roses Notebook
Competition is U.K entry only. Full T&C’s can be found here. While I will do my best to ensure items are delivered by valentines day I cannot guarantee this will be the case.