- All email signs ups are double opt in menaing you will be sent an email confirming that you wish to be signed up to Savvyinsomerset.com’s mailing list.
- It is not until you have responded to this email you will be fully subscribed to the mailing list and start recieving emails.
- As well as subscribing you will also be sent newsletters, round-ups and other marketing information related to Savvyinsomerset.com
- You are able to unsubscribe at any time by using on the ‘unsubscribe’ button at the bottom of each email
- Alternatively you can email directly at email@example.com and asked to be removed from the mailing list.
- Your email adress and data will never be sold on to third parties.
Personal Data collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
Analytics and Interaction with external social networks and platforms as described below
- Google Analytics and Google Analytics with anonymized IPPersonal Data: Cookies and Usage Data
- Contacting the User
- Contact formPersonal Data: email address, first name and website
- Google+ +1 button and social widgets
- Personal Data: Cookies and Usage Data
By leaving a comment you accpet that:
- Your name will be published with your comment – there is, however, no requirement for you to use your real name if you do not wish to do so and just using a first name is fine. There is no need to provide a surname.
- You need to provide an email address to comment but it will not be published and it will not be used to sign you up to any newsletters or marketing emails from Savvyinsomerset.com.
- Your email address will not be sold on to third parties nor will it be verified by myself.
- All comments are published at the discretion of the owner of Savvyinsomerset.com
- Inappropriate, inflammatory, rude and spam comments will not be published.
- Comments may be deleted after a period of time if they are no longer relevant to the post.
- That the comment will be published at the bottom of the article.
- That we may use information from your comment in later research.
- Comments may be edited for clairty.
- That we may also use your comment it in other articles on an anonymous basis where you cannot be identified
Savvyinsomerset.com can see your IP address when you leave a comment. This is not published. It helps us tell when someone is posting multiple comments; it sometimes helps us to identify trolls and spammers, and it can indicate if someone is posting from outside the UK.
Affiliate Links on Savvyinsomerset.com
Savvyinsomerset.com uses both affiliate and advertising links, which mean that we receive a small amount of revenue should you buy something through one of our links.
- This does not affect the price you pay
- We are not responsible for prices being different to those we have advertised.
- We are not responsible for third party website content.
- Savvyinsomerset.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.uk.
- As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Competitons and Giveaways
- Full terms and conditions for the latest giveaway or competition (should there be one running) can be found here: Competiton terms and Conditions
- The majority of my competitions are U.K only – please see individual competitions for specifics.
Cookies, Log files and Web beacons
Savvyinsomerset.com recognizes that the way that we handle and store your data is important. Here are some of the ways your information may be kept on file and used by us.
- Like almost all websites, Savvyinsomerset.com collects and uses the data contained in log files. The information in these files includes your IP (internet protocol) address, your ISP (internet service provider) the browser you used to visit our site, the time you visited and which pages you visited on our site.
As a rule, cookies will make your browsing experience better. However, you may prefer to disable cookies on this site and on others. The most effective way to do this is to disable cookies in your browser. We suggest consulting the Help section of your browser or taking a look at the About Cookies website which offers guidance for all modern browsers.
On some pages, there may be “embedded content” from another site such as a YouTube video or Twitter. These sites may set their own cookies.
- The email needs to come from the account you are requesting data on and needs to incude your full name.
- If you no longer have access to that email address I.D may be required to prove you are who you say are and for us at savvyinsomerset.com to be able to continue with your request and make sure we sending peronal inofrmation to the right person.
- Please put ‘SAR’ or ‘Subejct Acsess Request’ in the title of the email.
- Current U.K Law Allows 30 days to respond to this request.
- If there is any breech of data Savvyinsomerset.com will inform you as soon as we possibly can.